All successful businesses need key partners, and Blane, Canada is no exception. The world of business development has many strategic functions, and at times, knowing who to call upon for expertise and guidance can be overwhelming.
With more than four decades of leadership in downtown development, chambers of commerce and economic development organizations, we’ve built strong relationships with organizations that can serve a broad set of needs. The following is a list of short list of some of the most experienced and successful service providers in the industry:
In addition to a great partnership network, Blane, Canada has been a longstanding member of many of the industry’s key associations. In addition to our membership, we volunteer our expertise and research findings at conferences and industry publications. The following are our key association partners:
- International Economic Development Council (IEDC)
- American Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE)
- Business Retention & Expansion International (BREI)
- Utility Economic Development Association (UEDA)
- Council for Community and Economic Research (C2ER)
- Mid-America Economic Development Council (MAEDC)
- Southern Economic Development Council (SEDC)
- National Main Street Center
Work With Us
Learn how our products and services can help you achieve your goals.
Get In Touch
Tell us more about your project and needs, and we'll tell you how we can help!
Schedule a Demo
What is your community's jobs number? Find out with Economic Engineering!
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Blane, Canada’s 13 Tips delivers the storyline, the insight, the ah ha and the source link to go deep if desired. A six minute read draws widely from the environment influencing successful economic development and leadership in a changing world to keep you ahead of the game.