BR|E Coach’s Playbook: Elevating the Game
The Coach’s Playbook originates from frequently asked BR|E program questions. Blane, Canada fields hundreds of questions from Synchronist Suite® software users and economic development professionals trying to launch or elevate a BR|E program. At Blane, Canada, we have made it our business to study BR|E, client relationship management (CRM), attraction marketing, and workforce development to understand how and why some things work and others do not. Then, we use data and best practices to share what we have learned.
The Playbook series focuses on underutilized BR|E fundamentals and asks critical questions to help the economic development pro zero in on answers that matter. The Playbook is not an attempt to provide a detailed how-to book. The Playbook is not specific to Synchronist Suite®. It covers general principles that can be used by any development professional to “up their game” regardless of the style of their current BR|E program.
Enjoy! Let us know what you think.
Podcasts featuring Eric Canada
Building a Strong BRE Program
Economic Development is All About the Team
Goals of the BRE Interview with Eric Canada
Professional Development Resources
- Why Economic Development is Important
- Locked in the Twilight Zone: Business Retention Fails the Strategic Value Test!
- The Missing Link: A Vision for Retention and Expansion
- Rocketing Out of the Twilight Zone
- Untapped Potential: Business Retention in Portfolio Management
- Workforce Health: Emerging Challenges Face Workforce
- Home Field Advantage: Positioning and Marketing an R&E Program
- Importance of Retention and Expansion
- Step-by-Step Business Retention Survey Evaluation
- BR|E: “Synergizing” Service Delivery, UNC Research Report
- Break the Habit: Branding Strategies for Business Retention
- Why is an Existing Business Strategy + BR|E Important
- A Definition of Business Retention and Expansion
Don’t see what you need?
Call us. We probably have something in our article archive that addresses your question. Plus, we are always happy to discuss the application of our research, articles, or these economic development practices.
Subscribe to the Economic Development Marketing Letter: 13 Tips to learn about new resources as they are released or older articles are updated.
Work With Us
Learn how our products and services can help you achieve your goals.
Get In Touch
Tell us more about your project and needs, and we'll tell you how we can help!
Schedule a Demo
What is your community's jobs number? Find out with Economic Engineering!
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Blane, Canada’s 13 Tips delivers the storyline, the insight, the ah ha and the source link to go deep if desired. A six minute read draws widely from the environment influencing successful economic development and leadership in a changing world to keep you ahead of the game.