- Gathers market based workforce information that is not otherwise available.
- Drive decisions and set priorities internally and with workforce partners
- Vetted by business and human resource executives, workforce, and economic development professionals. Then, field tested and refined in communities like yours.
- Paint a demand-driven (employer) view of the workforce marketplace gaps in your region. The perfect link between economic and workforce development
- Achieve a broad and deep understanding of your market’s current workforce, training, recruitment, and future talent needs
- Provide national benchmark data (Key Performance Indicators) to give you a context for local findings
- Interview tools draw on expertise from within and outside of economic development to provide a global view of policies, practices, challenges, and opportunities
– Rick Dickinson, CEO, Greater Dubuque Development Corporation
Work With Us
Learn how our products and services can help you achieve your goals.
Get In Touch
Tell us more about your project and needs, and we'll tell you how we can help!
Schedule a Demo
Synchronist is the tool of choice for economic development organizations.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Blane, Canada’s 13 Tips delivers the storyline, the insight, the ah ha and the source link to go deep if desired. A six minute read draws widely from the environment influencing successful economic development and leadership in a changing world to keep you ahead of the game.